How to implement SalesViewer® in Shopify:
You have registered for the trial phase and are now faced with the task of implementing the SalesViewer® tracking code into your Shopify website? There are a variety of methods for implementing our tracking code. In this article, however, we will focus on the most common ones.
Native implementation in Shopify
- To integrate the tracking code into your Shopify page, it must be inserted into your theme, which you can find under “Online store” in the left side menu.
- Click on the three dots next to “Customize” in the theme and select “Edit code”.
- Select “theme.liquid” from the left side menu and navigate to the “</head>” tag in the code. The SalesViewer® tracking code must be inserted above this tag.
- Then save the changes in the top right-hand corner. The tracking code should now be successfully implemented in your Shopify.
You can find your tracking code at:
Implementation with Google Tag Manager
The SalesViewer® tracking code can also be easily implemented by using the Google Tag Manager. We have a separate guide on this topic which you can find here.
- „TOP100: Founder. Maker. Creative.“