How to implement SalesViewer® in Jimdo:
You have registered for the trial phase and are now faced with the task of implementing the SalesViewer® tracking code into your Jimdo website? There are a variety of methods for implementing our tracking code. In this article, however, we will focus on the most common ones.
Native implementation in Jimdo
- To integrate the tracking code into your website, you must first navigate to your settings, which you can find in the menu.
- Following the sub-item “Edit head”, takes you to a text window. The SalesViewer® tracking code must be inserted above the closing head tag “</head>”.
- After the tracking code has been inserted, save your changes.
- The tracking code should then be successfully implemented in your website.
You can find your tracking code at:
Implementation with Google Tag Manager
The SalesViewer® tracking code can also be easily implemented by using the Google Tag Manager. We have a separate guide on this topic which you can find here.
- „TOP100: Founder. Maker. Creative.“